


Those who know Bella well know that she loves to dress up. She will wear practically any costume, mask, accessory that comes her way. Last Halloween, I made her a sheep costume that was adorable. She loved it...until around 1pm on Halloween when she declared that she always wanted to be a witch. Thanks to Memy, I had a witch costume pattern (ok, maybe two) and some fabric that would work and I made the [spoiled] child her witch dress. I know there is a teachable moment there, but we can't have tears on Halloween, can we?
Anyhow, it seems Ben has inherited her love for dressing in drag. I mean costume. His personal preference is Snow White. Andy and I have both decided it is time to search for superhero costumes for him since the season is upon us and he is currently obsessed with Spiderman, Superman, and Batman (thank you B & R). We hit Toys R Us today and picked up an overpriced Batman suit and mask. (The most important thing feature: I didn't have to sew it!) He wore that mask all over Kroger and home again. He is currently dancing around the house in the whole shebang with his partner in crime, Word Girl. Move over Robin.
3 comments:
That is so precious! They look so sweet!
OMG, how fun!? I am so excited for Michael to WANT to dress up!!! They look adorable!
Bella & Ben, my favorite super heroes!
Post a Comment