Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Wet Day




Day two of Faye rain! Our plants & trees are so grateful! I am grateful that yesterday I didn't have "The Green Screen of Death". When I turned on the computer in the AM, I received this message about inserting a restart disk to reset the system - I panicked and immediately closed the laptop so I couldn't be blamed for breaking it! Luckily when Andy checked it out in the evening, all was well. I guess it must be time to back up the year's worth of photos after that scare!

We enjoyed a fabulous evening of dinner, conversation, & Wii at the Garrett's home. Bella is now officially hooked on the bowling game so I'm hoping Mamoo comes through for Christmas this year! I swore I would never let my kids play video games ad nauseum. However, there's something we can't resist about this game. Good thing it's so hard to find.

Now I find out Brady was barfing in DC today, which inevitably led to a barrage of comments from my husband & Kelly about my cooking with cream debacle last week in association with the fact that our dinner last night had cream as an ingredient. And yes, I made it. I swear it was new, unopened, and way before the expiration date. I'll never live this one down....

No new pics this day but I figure I'll post some oldies but goodies.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh wow - a "fabulous" evening? I'm honored :)

And...no more cream for you!!

Anonymous said...

The pics are so sweet!