Thursday, June 4, 2009
Helps with Chores Please!
Alright, now that we're almost two weeks into summer vacation, I need to come up with a list of chores for the kids. I'm at a loss. Bella does clean windows when I ask, but not every day. She'll empty the dishwasher of silverware, but not every day. She'll make her bed, but it's by no means worthy of a quarter bounce! In fact, it looks like someone is still sleeping inside. I want to come up with some ideas to teach her just a little bit of responsibility these short weeks we have at home. I'm also trying to encourage her to save up some money to "redo" her bedroom. We saw some really cute bedding/window treatments/wall stickers at Target. I need some input. Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
chore chart!!! I'll make you one when my new craft room is done :)
Post a Comment