Bella: Mommy, can you make me a new shirt?
Mommy: OK, but why?
Bella: I need a shirt that says, "I love my boyfriend."
Mommy: REALLY??? And who would that be?
Bella: Aiden.
Mommy: And does Aiden know this?
Bella: Yes.
Mommy: Will you be marrying Aiden?
Bella: Yes
Mommy: Oh, well Daddy might be sad that you are leaving home to marry Aiden. He will miss you!
Benjamin, age 2
(Mom is placing a raw chicken in a roasting pan.)
Ben: That chicken has two heinies!
(Mom is speechless.)

7 comments:
Haha-HA! Love it! (Cool photo of Ben too!)
uh-oh...I won't tell Brady and Rudy about this. Might come to fisticuffs the next time they see Aiden :)
OK--I almost spit out my coffee when I read the Ben comment!!
I love it!!! They are so funny!
They are too cute! Don't kids say the most amazing things!
You go, Ben!!! Oh, Bella - so many fish in the sea!
ahhh...and Karsyn says she is living with us forever...
Post a Comment