
After a morning at the beach and pool, our daily ritual, we headed down to Hatteras to take the ferry over to Ocracoke. Andy and I figure it's one of the few lighthouses we haven't seen yet after many years of traveling to the Outer Banks. (Our first visit was 12 years ago - we found no evidence of the first hotel where we stayed in Hatteras. The whole village is completely different.) The kids loved driving the car onto the ferry, but the dogs, not so much. I've decided that we will be moving to Ocracoke ASAP and will never leave. Lots of cute little houses with white picket fences with hydrangeas. Everyone travels by foot or bike and everywhere you look is a great view. Ahhhh.
1 comment:
If you must move, I'd rather you move there than the other places you've talked about! We'll come visit!!
Post a Comment