Finally, after many weeks of measuring, cutting, sanding, nailing, cursing, disassembling, & reassembling, the chairs are complete! My long suffering husband had to revamp the whole plan to make the chairs work. (How can a woodworking book be published with typos and entire missing steps, I wonder?) We have each claimed a favorite and chosen the colors we'd like ours to be painted: yellow for Bella, blue for Ben, orange for Andy, and for me - whatever looks good with yellow, blue, and orange I guess! Now it's off to the "Daddy Store" to pick out the colors and get them painted! If only it wasn't raining for the next two days.
3 comments:
I'll trade babysitting for Adirondack chairs....
OH MAN! I want some!!!! They turned out beautifully!! BTW, I will be in OC the weekend you are here. :( Any chance of heading to the beach!?!??!
you must tell my mom that you need to see her chairs! they have four just like yours on their dock, in red, yellow, green, and blue....
Post a Comment