Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bella's Dance Class


Andy and I were able to visit Bella's dance class for the first time this week. We've seen many dance classes over Bella's 2 1/2 years in dance. This time however was so....productive! I was so impressed with how much her instructor Regina can fit into one hour with so many 6 and 7 year olds! They've learned terminology like (forgive my spelling) schasse & releve, and even got to preview their costumes and music for the spring recital in May! I'm so excited - "I Wanna Be Like You" from The Jungle Book" is their song and they are doing a tap routine. We got to see some ballet and some tap during the hour. Bella was so proud of herself, and although she does appear to have a tad bit of my sense of rhythm (yikes), she did very well for being the youngest kiddo in the class. Bella loves her class and will definitely be signing up for the spring semester.

She certainly is a natural on her toes!



She has so much fun tapping...unfortunately everyone else is facing the other way!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

she's following the beat of her own drummer...can I come to her recital??

Amy said...

That is so sweet! She is adorable! Love the new background!

Anonymous said...

I seriously cannot believe she is old enough to be in dance class!!!! Where does the time go? It feels like we were just in that HTML class YESTERDAY!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Bella!!! Tap is so much fun. I can't wait for you to show me. I love you!

MeMy said...

I'm not "anonymous" - It the MeMy!!!