Here is my favorite new pic of the kids. Our friend Brook Robinson shot our fall photos and I cannot say how wonderful she is! She persevered through a jumping lunatic pup and 3 costume changes to capture the most beautiful pictures we've had taken of the children. I am now a photo snob and will only use Brook for our family pics! You can find her blog in my blog links to the right. Her work will amaze you!
Friday, October 17, 2008
New Pictures
Here is my favorite new pic of the kids. Our friend Brook Robinson shot our fall photos and I cannot say how wonderful she is! She persevered through a jumping lunatic pup and 3 costume changes to capture the most beautiful pictures we've had taken of the children. I am now a photo snob and will only use Brook for our family pics! You can find her blog in my blog links to the right. Her work will amaze you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! I am glad you're back! The kids look so cute in that photo!
beautiful photos! Hope you will post more later
Post a Comment