Thursday, September 18, 2008

I did not! Part 2

This post is especially for Katie in this very difficult time in her life. Having lost a grandparent just months ago, I know about the need for a good laugh. http://thearnoldarchives.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-did-not.html
  • I did not go shopping at Food Lion after a PTO meeting just to miss bedtime so the kids would be asleep when I arrived home. Who would do such a thing?
  • I did not hide carrots in my meatloaf to get my kids to eat their veggies. (Still didn't work for Ben.)
  • I did not bribe my child with a gift so she'd be compliant with the dental hygienist.
  • I most definitely did not drive up behind the school bus to retrieve my child as it was unloading the kids at our bus stop because I was busy shopping in town. Yikes!
  • I did not find a Netflix movie stuffed in the car seat that I swore I had returned weeks ago.
  • I did not get lost in a parking garage, driving endlessly in circles looking for the exit. (How blonde can one be?)
  • I did not (gently) bite my son on the behind to teach him a lesson about biting.
  • I absolutely did not peruse Facebook and my favorite blogs when I should be sewing for customers. NEVER!
You're right Mrs. Arnold, that was therapeutic! I suggest you give it a try.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks, Cindy! Definitely made me smile. :) Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

No...you would never do any of those things :)