
Bella (now known to all in school as Isabella) was just as thrilled to head out to Kindergarten on Day 2! She came home once again declaring that school was GREAT. Everything went much more smoothly today, mostly because Ben was still sleeping when Dad took her to the bus stop! When he woke up 30 minutes later....Ben: Where Bella? Mom: She went to school. Ben: Where Daddy? Mom: He went to work. Ben: Oh.
He also became very nostalgic about the first day, saying that he rode in the wagon and was very sad when the bus left with his Bella on board.
2 comments:
I am still in shock that Bella is in Kindergarten!!
Well, I'll try again. It's been a few days so I don't know what I did, only that it didn't work. SO MUCH FUN to read all about the Hersmans...still need to see the tall Hersmans, though! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment