
Andy began power washing our deck on Saturday. It wound up being a much more time consuming job than was expected! Now it's Monday and he's getting ready to commence spraying again. (A lovely case of food poisoning, thanks to me, and he's home from work today. This is one time when I'm glad the kids don't always eat what we eat. I couldn't bear all four of us puking all night. Moral: don't eat expired heavy cream.) So here is a before/after shot showing how much crud a deck can acquire after 6 years of use. I thought the wood was just "aged".
2 comments:
We just did the same thing...can you believe how good/new it looks when it is finished!?
Hey Cindy!
It's Amy Horner...Urban now. Allison told me about your blog, so I thought I would check it out. Your children are beautiful. The last time I saw Bella...she was a baby. I am glad to see things are going well for you. I love your blog!
Post a Comment