Thursday, February 3, 2011

Joy of Love


Ok, it's been forever since I blogged but now I have a great excuse/motivator to start back up. My dear YOUNG friend Allison (we do not use the term "old") is a photographer and blog-enthusiast. She has started taking an online class (FREE if you can imagine that!) that challenges you to learn/brush up on photography skills using your favorite subjects: those you love the most. My other YOUNG friend Amy and I are jumping into this class on day 3 and both of us are loving it already. (Although I cringe at some of the photos I've taken over the years.) Here goes:

Day 3: Then and Now


THANK YOU WILLETTE DESIGNS! I am not sure when I'll find the time to do this each day, but I'll do my best! http://www.willettedesigns.com/?p=3272

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!!!

Amy said...

Love it!!!