What to do with this little pup? He found us at 7:30 Tuesday morning and here he still lives. I promised Andy I'd part ways with him, either by finding his owner or taking him to the SPCA. Well, it's Friday and he is asleep on the floor beside me while I blog. Why did he have to take a liking to me? Why does Bella need to carry him around like a rag doll? Why does Lucy need to play tuggy with him and share her bones? Ben and I will finish hanging flyers around the neighborhood today, but it doesn't look good for ol' Linus/Snoop Dog/Scruffy/Oliver (depending on who you ask) finding his old home. Maybe that's not a bad thing? He's a doll baby though. He NEVER barks, doesn't bite, just hangs out. I can't imagine a good owner ever wanting to be rid of this sweet boy. I'd be searching high and low, day and night if Lucy ran away. I just keep reminding myself that he will be adopted by someone who will make him a top dog in their home (thank you Kato for the fine wording there). I will be heartbroken when he goes nonetheless.
1 comment:
He's pretty cute. You should keep him!!
Post a Comment