Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bella's First School Project


Bella has been so excited to begin her first official school project, an 'All About Me' poster. We worked on choosing some photos from our overflowing files on the computer. This was a long and arduous task to say the least! She wants to tell everyone every little detail about herself. Plus, she wants herself in the photos with her cat, her dog, her brother, etc... We chose the final ten and assembled the project today. I used all of the restraint I could muster to let her do it herself and have it look the way she wanted. I was impressed - she only cut the head off one picture! Not bad! The teacher inside me wanted to scream that the pictures weren't inside the circle drawn by her teacher, but hey, she's 5 and she's very proud of the final result. You be the judge!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Cindy...how sweet! I am sure that brought back third grade memories for you...All About Me Collage :)

How exciting. Bella is so sweet and I can't believe the last time I saw her...she was in diapers! Wow...how time flies!

the swimmer said...

What a great job! Love the project she did and love the new fall look for your blog!

hope to see you all soon...
Cathy

Melissa said...

I LOVE it!! So cute--and good job on letting her do it herself--I know that was tough for you (it is for me). :-) Aiden is home sick today so we are working on ours!